Complaint Review: Skylight One

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Erika — Nash Texas
Skylight One
P.O. Box 14720 Austin, Texas USA

Skylight One Skylight Financial nonpayment, lost faxes, nonrefund, determent, months of waiting, nonreceived Austin Texas

To begin, it all started with the ATM I decided to use to withdraw my money. During the withdrawal process, the money never came out. So as soon as I could, I reported to the bank the money was suppose to be withdrawn never came out. They did their investigation and once it was proven it was an error on their end they refunded it to the company where my card is issued from which is Skylight Financial. This is where my problems really began. At first, they were trying to tell me its an issue with the bank.

After confirming the with bank their transaction number, I was told to write a dispute. Did that. Well then my fax was lost. So I resent the dispute and now I'm at a point of waiting another week. This is over a period of 2 months so far. Although it was only 160 dollars, I am not a rich woman and every cent is needed. To believe it or not, it really set me back bill wise. SKYLIGHT FINANCIAL/SKYLIGHT ONE is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skylight-One/Austin-Texas-78761/Skylight-One-Skylight-Financial-nonpayment-lost-faxes-nonrefund-determent-months-of-w-1085009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skylight One