Complaint Review: skype coomunications

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Emmitsburg Maryland
skype coomunications
Internet USA

skype coomunications I was called by someone using skype and my credit card was charged $44.87 without my knowledge. The individual calling was offering a refund for another service I received. Internet

On 05/03/14 I was contacted by someone saying they were offering a refund for a service and they need my creditcard information to complete the refund. I gave them my card number and it was charged 44.87 by skype communications. No one informed me that accepting a skype call would cost me any money. I did not expect to be charged by skype.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/skype-coomunications/internet/skype-coomunications-I-was-called-by-someone-using-skype-and-my-credit-card-was-charged--1143933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on skype coomunications