Complaint Review: Skystone and Silver lac

117 E Abriendo Pueblo, Colorado USA
  • Phone: 7195445959
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Skystone and Silver llc Rick Sindeband Left him with my uncirculated silver eagle coin to make a pendant, in july. Never in shop, didn't answer phone Pueblo Colorado

I left my silver piece with mr. Sindeband and he was suppose to make me a pendant. I went to pick it up and no one was in the shop.  I checked neighboring shops and they said he was in and out. i tried to call him but the number said "mailbox full".  I checked the store numerous times and no one ever there. I had my friends check at different times, to no avail. I called so many times it wasn't even funny! I then sent a registered letter, never picked up. i am at a loss as to what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skystone-and-Silver-lac/Pueblo-Colorado-81004/Skystone-and-Silver-llc-Rick-Sindeband-Left-him-with-my-uncirculated-silver-eagle-coin-to-1092264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skystone and Silver lac