Complaint Review: sleek med spa

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: 500 — ny New York United States of America
sleek med spa
5th ave manhattan, New York United States of America

sleek med spa i put five hundred dollars down for surgery, when the date was perfect for me to have the surgery. Sleek spa was there no more.. I tried calling and trying to reach the company, but im not getting any manhattan, New York

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint with AG Office

I put Five hundred down on my surgrey at sleek med spa which is located on 5 ave in mahattan, newyork. When i decided on a prefect day.. Sleek med spa doors were closed.. I tried to get in touch with sleek med spa, but all the numbers I have are all out of service. I'm looking for my money to be refunded..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sleek-med-spa/manhattan-New-York-/sleek-med-spa-i-put-five-hundred-dollars-down-for-surgery-when-the-date-was-perfect-for-968475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sleek med spa

File a complaint with AG Office

AUTHOR: kathanasiou - (United States of America)

I also have the same complaints - and actually filed a report with the MA Attorney Generals Office...If enough of us file a report then hopefully the state of MA can pursue investigating these crooks! Please file a report; I am working with Sarah Margolis in that office to pursue my complaint. You can file online and it's quick...