Complaint Review: Sleep Collection Furniture

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: mrkarma — Rancho Santa Margarita California
Sleep Collection Furniture
1050 W. Katella Ave Orange, California USA

Sleep Collection Furniture John @ SLEEPCOLLECTIONMATTRESS RIP OFF, THIEF, LIAR, BAIT AND SWITCH Orange California

John sold me a matching bedroom set for my kids. The day of delivery, he informed me, the bed I purchased was out of stock. I told him my main concern was bottom drawers and matching color. He sold me a more expensive bed, which he said was of much higher quality. After delivering the furniture, in boxes, his driver left. We opened the boxes to find the different colored pieces. I called John, he said, he would take care of it. It's been 5 days now, he won't return phone calls, text, or emails. He's a rip off. All I asked for was a matching set. Sounded like an easy request, then !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleep-Collection-Furniture/Orange-California-92867/Sleep-Collection-Furniture-John-SLEEPCOLLECTIONMATTRESS-RIP-OFF-THIEF-LIAR-BAIT-AND-1140124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleep Collection Furniture