Complaint Review: Sleep Number

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Garrett — Elizabethtown Kentucky
Sleep Number
9800 59th Avenue North Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Sleep Number Select Comfort Corporation Delayed Shipping. Order did not arrive to my home as promise, not once but twice. Minneapolis Minnesota

I placed an order in a Sleep Number store on the 19th of December 2013. There was a problem with the discount on the order, but was told by the store clerk that I would receive a credit back to my account and that my order would be in the store by the 24th of December, as the two items purchased were a Christmas gift for my wife.

On the 22nd of December, 2013, I checked on the status of the order via "online chat" through their website, only to find out a "hold" had been placed on the order, with no explaination from the customer service rep as to why, and that I would have  until Monday the 23rd of December to "call" customer service.

I call customer service on Monday morning the 23 of December. The customer service rep apologized, could not explain the error in the order, but told me she would have the order sent over night express and that I should receive the order on the 26th December.

On December 26th, I got home around 6:30pm. You guessed it....the order never arrived. I call customer service again on the 27th of December and again the rep could not explain why the order was not shipped and again promised the order would be shipped out over night express and arrive to my house on the 28th.

December 28th, I go back online, check my emails, find the order was shipped (I notice then that a new order number had been assigned). I noted in the email that only one of the two items ordered was shipped. Again I contact customer service via online chat. Again the rep can not explain to me what only one of the two items shipped, and again I was told I would have to wait until Monday to find out why.

This whole experience has been terrible. I will NEVER do business with this company again. Their customer service stinks! and if I could use other means of written adjatives without this being deleted...I would! I continuely got the run around from every customer service rep I spoke to or chatted with. Promises were made and not kept. I asked for further compensation and I was told that the over night express was the only compensation I would get

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleep-Number/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55442/Sleep-Number-Select-Comfort-Corporation-Delayed-Shipping-Order-did-not-arrive-to-my-home-1111296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleep Number