Complaint Review: Sleepy Sheep Ranch

• Reported By: Stephanie — Brookfield Wisconsin
Sleepy Sheep Ranch
108 W. Grand Street Whitewright, Texas USA

Sleepy Sheep Ranch Do not buy meat from this company! Whitewright Texas

I purchased a Groupon for lamb meat. The Groupon was $30 for a $65 gift certificate. I have never received such poor services and false promises from a company. My order of rack of lamb was delayed not one, not two, but three times! And each time I had planned to have company over for this special meal and had to figure out plan B with very short notice.

Not only did they keep delaying the shipment, they were terrible at communicating what the status was. After it was delayed the first time, I was promised that it would be overnighted the following week and would include "extras" to make up for their mistake. Once again, it was not sent that week and when I finally did receive my order today, it was sent two-day and there were no "extras." Because it was not overnighted as promised, the lamb meat was room temperature when it arrived. Since the meat is not fresh, I am not going to take any chances eating or serving it.

David and the employees at Sleepy Sheep Ranch obviously can't handle taking and fulfilling orders of fresh meat, so they should stick with the horseback riding sector of their business. I am normally a very easy person to please and I understand that mistakes happen, but I have reached the point where I can't believe anything these people tell me and do not feel like their apologies are sincere. I feel as though I have been scammed and I do not want other people to have the same experience I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepy-Sheep-Ranch/Whitewright-Texas-75491/Sleepy-Sheep-Ranch-Do-not-buy-meat-from-this-company-Whitewright-Texas-1053641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy Sheep Ranch