Complaint Review: sleepys inc

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: KATE — FAIRFIELD New Jersey USA
sleepys inc
175 central avenue bethpage, New York United States of America

sleepys inc david acker defective mattress no help in resolving issue bethpage, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Here to assist

I've been calling sleepys since january 2010. four times in eight months

my mattress is five years old.

they came out in january said I didn't meet warranty standards to receive a new mattress.

so I called them in april again they sent a warrantyinspector out mattress marshals. nothing again so I called them back in june with a gapping sagging hole at least 1 1/2 now.. the warranty dept said we will give a discount if you buy a new mattress.

I said for get it. I spent $3000.00 dollars on this mattress. Ialso have the same mattress at my shore house no problems. and have bought numerous other mattress too. but it seems that kingsdown sleep numbers have the problem.

i've had surgery in the 2009 on my neck they put a plate and fused it. my back and neck hurt every night. right where my butt goes now it almost two inches. they were there today 8/31/10 REPORT will come in 7 days butif its not two inches your screwd they do nothing..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sleepys-inc/bethpage-New-York-11714/sleepys-inc-david-acker-defective-mattress-no-help-in-resolving-issue-bethpage-New-York-636141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sleepys inc

Here to assist

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

My name is Deana Ramos of Sleepy's Customer Care Team.  I would like to address the complications you are having with our oranization regarding your inspection.  Please contact me via email at dramos@sleepys.com and provide your invoice number or customer code include a telephone number with the best time and date to reach you.  I look forward to your response.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC