Complaint Review: SLEEPY`S

• Updated: Sat, December 18, 2010

• Reported By: hilda — ASTORIA New York United States of America
SLEEPY`S
30-59 STEINWAY ST QUEENS, New York United States of America

SLEEPY`S "THE MATTRESS PROFESSIONALS" SLEEPY`S HAS THUGS AS STORE MANAGERS QUEENS, New York

HI; FRIDAY 12/17/10 I WENT TO SLEEPY`S STORE OF 30-59 STEINWAY ST . THERE I WAS RECEIVED BY A SPANISH GUY WHO TOLD ME HIS NAME WAS "JERRY" AND SAID HE WAS THE MANAGER STORE. I LIKED A STRATTON BED AND A TWIN POP-UP, HE TOLD ME THE TOTAL PRICE WAS AROUND $750. I AGREED AND I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO COME BACK TO TAKE THEM.

THE NEXT DAY 12/18/10 I WENT TO THE STORE AND "JERRY" TOLD ME THAT BY $100 MORE I COULD GET EVERYTHING PLUS A MATTRESS; I LIKED THE "SPECIAL" PRICE I AGREED AND I PAID HIM CASH $860 TOTAL, (HE PUT THE MONEY IN HIS POCKET) AFTER I PAID HE GAVE ME THE INVOICE AND I SAW THE TWIN POP-UP WAS NOT INCLUDED, I TOLD HIM WHAT IS GOING ON, THAT WE HAD TALKED ABOUT TO GET THE BED AND THE TWIN POP-UP. I DECIDED TO DESIST TO BUY THE MATTRESS AND TO CONTINUE WITH MY FIRST IDEA ON GETTING THE TWIN POP-UP, AND THE BED. AFTER TO ADJUST THE PRICE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME BACK AROUND $200 BUT FOR MY SURPRISE HE REFUSED

I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME BACK A PART OF MY OWN MONEY BECAUSE I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET

HE TURNED RUDE AND MENACED ME TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND THAT I SHOULD WAIT 30 DAYS TO RECEIVE MY MONEY. I CONSIDER THAT INDIVIDUAL ABUSED OF ME. I AM OUTRAGED.

AT THE END I HAD TO AGREE WHATEVER HE SAID AND I LEFT THE STORE.

I USED TO BE BY MANY YEARS A FREQUENT COSTUMER OF YOUR STORES IN NEW YORK BUT NOW I PROMISED MYSELF NEVER EVER TO GO TO ANY OTHER SLEEPY`S STORE

THANKS BY HAVING THUGS AS EMPLOYEES

NOTE: POSSIBLY IN THE SALES INVOICE IS GOING TO APPEAR MY SON`S NAME (BECAUSE HE GAVE ME THE MONEY TO BUY THE BED) BUT I AM THE PERSON WHO HAD THE DISGRACE TO TRY WITH YOUR EMPLOYEE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLEEPYS/QUEENS-New-York-11103/SLEEPYS-THE-MATTRESS-PROFESSIONALS-SLEEPYS-HAS-THUGS-AS-STORE-MANAGERS-QUEENS-New-Yor-673095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLEEPY`S