Complaint Review: slim 4 life

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Fort Worth Texas
slim 4 life
Bryant Irvin Fort Worth, Texas USA

slim 4 life Rude, obnoxious, sales people that are only interested in getting your money. No interest in helping people. Fort Worth Texas

Went into the Slim 4 Life office in Fort Worth, after hearing a TV ad for $30 a month for their weight loss program. Was met by an obnoxious salesman who tried to get me to sign up for their program. I asked about their program and the costs involved. Obnoxious sales guy told me that he hates the TV ads and that they don't offer the advertised promotion. He then told me that the program was $699 and that I had to put a lot of money down. When I asked about the cost of their supplements, he became very evasive  and shifty. He wouldn't give me a straight answer. I asked again, and he got mad and began to insult me. I told him that I wasn't interested and he told me to put the diet program on layaway. Really? A layaway program for a diet?

The guy seemed desperate to make a sale.

I got up to walk out and he shouted an insult at me as I left.

Terrible people. I would never deal with this company.

keep your distance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/slim-4-life/Fort-Worth-Texas/slim-4-life-Rude-obnoxious-sales-people-that-are-only-interested-in-getting-your-money-1073338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on slim 4 life