Complaint Review: Slim For Life

• Reported By: Lori Kay — Maryville Missouri
Slim For Life
3007 N Belt Hwy St. Joseph, Missouri United States of America

Slim For Life Slim 4 Life, S4L False Advertising St. Joseph, Missouri

This company has been running a strong radio ad campaign for losing 30 pounds in 30 days for only $199.  The ads all say that there are no hidden costs.  The $199 in all inclusive.  When I went in to sign up, they told me that since I actually needed to 60 pounds, the long term package would be better for me.  They did not mention any additional costs for products.  After I signed the contract, they told me about the many products with I have to buy, all on top of the $600 or more that I spent to purchase the program.  The products are extremely over priced and I have spent well over $1000 in 6 weeks and only lost 13 pounds.  When I called to talk to the woman about it, (not the woman that I signed up with) she kept talking in circles, and I got nowhere.  I am very frustrated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-For-Life/St-Joseph-Missouri-64506/Slim-For-Life-Slim-4-Life-S4L-False-Advertising-St-Joseph-Missouri-1044583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim For Life