Complaint Review: Slim Helper Weight Loss

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Ruby — Paris Kentucky
Slim Helper Weight Loss
2245 W University Drive Tempe, Arizona USA

Slim Helper Weight Loss Bogus Product, Unethical business practice, dishonest, prevaricators Tempe Arizona

On March 30, 2013 I saw an ad on the side of my e-mail screen that said "Get a free trial Pack of weight-loss patches for only shipping costs of $4.95. I filled in required blanks with credit card info and ordered.

When I received my credit card bill the following month there were two separate charges from this merchant. One was the $4,95 which I knew was legit.  The second was $92,87 from the same merchant. I had not received any more product from this merchant nor had I authorized them to send any more except the one FREE trial Pack which I got. (They had no effect on my appetite as advertised & I knew it was a fake product)

First of all I contacted my bank credit card and put a dispute on the $92.87. The merchant denied it and said I had agreed to recurring charges of $92.87. ( I assume this would be for a month)  I had not intentionally agreed. The merchant denied the claim and said it was legit therefore it was denied by my bank credit card company. Now the merchant will not talk to me. They told me the order had been marked for "chargeback" which meant the bank had taken the money back from them, The bank has not received the money back and therefore can't/won't issue a credit to my account.  Now the merchant refuses to even talk to me saying since I filed a dispute with the bank, it was between me and the bank. They are outright lying to me, I screamed to them and they won't answer any questions as to why they are lying to me. They would not transfer my call to a supervisor or manager and actually one CSR hung up on me today.

I am filing a complaint with State Atty General Office-Consumer Protection- in Arizona.

Whatever you do, don't get hooked up with this fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Helper-Weight-Loss/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Slim-Helper-Weight-Loss-Bogus-Product-Unethical-business-practice-dishonest-prevarica-1060770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Helper Weight Loss