writes

• Reported By: Don Silva — New York
Slomins
125 lauman ave hicksville, Select State/Province USA

Slomins Changed terms on both oil and intallation account hicksville New York

Ive been a customer of slomins since october of 2011 which is when i started an oil accnt and decided to get a boiler intalled by slomins @ 0% for3  years. when nov of 2012 came i my oil contract was finished i reached out to customer service to see what their rates were, they gave me some numbers, i really wasnt too happy but i decide to wait a few months since i didnt need oil at that moment. then i got worried and called their credit department to speak about my installation account. because i was worried that if i didnt continue with their service i would lose my 0%apr.  their credit department told me and reassure me that i will not lose my apr since my contract for the installation is for 3 years and oil contracts are only for 1 year. i said fair enough. i decided to get oil from other companies then i got tired of shopping around and called back slomins and decided to sign up for another year contract. they quoted me 3.49 a gallon since im a returning customer. later on in september 2013 i see my oil receipts and they show that ive been payin 3.89 a gallon i called them to ask why and then they emailed me an electroninc contract not even signed by me it was one of those contracts that say check the box if u agree to these terms. well i wasnt happy and i know thatwei agreed to 3.49 otherwise i would have went to another company. but anyways moving foward i decided to finish my contract. And now they tell me that if i end my contract i need to pay my installation in full and i will lose my apr on my boiler. what really has me upset is that both their credit department and their sales guy who sat in my dining room did not tell me that i had to have a contract for oil delivery to maintain my 0% apr. i truly think that they are making this up now because that is not what they told me in those two occasions. Plus it is very difficult to speak to them when they are beign extremly rude and disrespectful. i truly intend to epose this company for they are doing to our communities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slomins/hicksville-Select-StateProvince-11802/Slomins-Changed-terms-on-both-oil-and-intallation-account-hicksville-New-York-1089163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slomins