Complaint Review: slotnuts casino online

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: debbie49 — Modesto California United States of America
slotnuts casino online

slotnuts casino online ,slotnuts.com accounting keeps saying i was all ready approve on payout Internet, Internet

my is is debbie49at slotnuts, i have been waiting sence Oct my payout of 1,800 ever sense Oct.  iv got nothing but the run round-with them.will fairly on Feb the accounting office me and said my wirer transfer for my payout was approve on Jan and that it should all ready be in my account-and if not to call back in 2 days. so i have intact called everyday, sometimes twice in one dayive sense e-mails many of times to them. do have my tracker number stating my e-mail was receive and that i would hear from someone in 24 to 48 hrs..

nope know had called me on the e-mails-also i chat on live support and they realy don't say much just gives me the round around.im all ready tired of all this..this is not fair to me..,i try ed to get the i pad number on the wire transfer so my bank can research it on this end they wont even give that to me, they state the people that does the accounts ant in tiled to that information ,but in there world they keep saying to ..rest a sure you will get your payout..im tired of hearing that..my id there is debbie49 my email is(((REDACTED))) @sbcglobal.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/slotnuts-casino-online/internet/slotnuts-casino-online-slotnutscom-accounting-keeps-saying-i-was-all-ready-approve-on-pa-845246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on slotnuts casino online