Complaint Review: Sludge Faktory

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Damien — Westminster California
Sludge Faktory
725 Orange St Chillicothe, Ohio USA

Sludge Faktory Destruction 101 scam artist ripoff industrial goth metal clothing punk apocalyptic Chillicothe Ohio

After I placed two orders with Chaunce A Dawes (aka “Sludge Faktory”) and they arrived, both pieces of clothing were far smaller than ordered and could not be worn by those they were purchased for.  I contacted Chaunce, he told me to send the items back and they would be replaced. I mailed them back and few months later, I had still heard nothing from him. I made several attempts to reach Chaunce via email, Facebook and telephone, only to have all of my attempts ignored. I then emailed Chaunce and told him I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. In less than an hour, this email was responded to. Chaunce insisted that the new items were completed and shipped long ago and he would forward the shipping information to prove this. Like others before me, both the items and  the information he promised verifying shipment never appeared. I made a few more attempts to reach Chaunce in hopes of rectifying the situation. Once again all attempts were ignored.  I then went to contact him again through his Sludge Faktory Facebook page, just to realize I had been blocked.

At this time, I learned about 2 other pages on Facebook reporting similar problems with Chaunce at https://www.facebook.com/FudgeSlacktory and https://www.facebook.com/stopSludgeFaktory and after commenting on both pages, I finally got something from Chaunce. It was a notice from Facebook informing me my “privileges” of commenting had been suspended for several days due to a complaint made by Chaunce himself.

Through the internet and completely by his own doing, Chaunce A Dawes has proven himself globally as an immature scam artist who has zero interests for anything other than his own bank account and childish games. Otherwise, any reasonable person with even the lowest  amount of common and/or business sense whatsoever would not be willing to waste the amount of time and energy required to participate in so many simultaneous, juvenile internet discussions in pathetically attempting to defend his own lack of professionalism. All Chaunce had to do was provide the products he is claiming to be able to after payment had been received. In doing so, the Facebook pages and all of the complaints emphasizing his penchant for consistently fraudulent activity would not exist. Judging solely from his own actions and public comments on the pages created from his own lack of responsibility and accountability, this basic, simple principle taught to the large majority of us by the time we learned to speak is completely beyond his grasp of comprehension.

I have zero interest in attempting to understand Chaunce’s inexplicable actions towards myself and many others. All I know is this is no longer about me losing the few hundred dollars I spent and was never refunded  or the items I ordered never being replaced. What it is about is the worldwide recognition to anyone who will listen, that the remedial acts of an arrogant liar and thief named Chaunce A Dawes who owns Sludge Faktory that continues to literally lie, cheat and steal from anyone he is able to will no longer be tolerated or accepted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sludge-Faktory/Chillicothe-Ohio-45601/Sludge-Faktory-Destruction-101-scam-artist-ripoff-industrial-goth-metal-clothing-punk-apo-1078986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sludge Faktory