Complaint Review: Slumberland Outlet Store

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Beza — Eden Prairie Minnesota
Slumberland Outlet Store
4140 Excelsior Blvd. St. Louis Park, Minnesota USA

Slumberland Outlet Store Damaged Product and Bogus Warranty St. Louis Park Minnesota

Tried a lot of reclining sofas at Slumberland Outlet. Finally found that my back rested against the back of the sofa, but it had a SOLD sign on it. Sales person said he could get me one anyway. When Reclining Sofa that costs $874.00 arrived, my back did not rest against the back (I needed to use a pillow behind my back), when I go to pull the button to recline the sofa, I also have to pull up on the fabric at my legs to make it recline, and I noticed that on the other side where someone else sat, they sank in more. I believe the sofa was damaged before I got it. I had also bought a warranty that cost $89.99 that the salesman said would cover EVERYTHING. I called and only wanted them to look at the sinking in side, but since I said this had been going on for a while, they said they couldn't fix it because I had to call within 14 days of the damage. Slumberland sold me DAMAGED merchandise. Their Warranty is BOGUS. The supposed warranty company, FurnitureCare, will do anything to get out of honoring the Warranty, just like the other man that was deaf in one ear said that filed a report. DO NOT BUY FROM SLUMBERLAND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slumberland-Outlet-Store/St-Louis-Park-Minnesota-55344/Slumberland-Outlet-Store-Damaged-Product-and-Bogus-Warranty-St-Louis-Park-Minnesota-1094575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slumberland Outlet Store