Susan

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: according to me — san diego California United States of America
SMA Timeshare Summit Marketing
416 Commerce Way longwood, Florida United States of America

SMA Timeshare Summit Marketing Scam Fraud Shill Complaint Rip OFF longwood, Florida

Upon visiting the website and viewing their information they seem to have a lot of information out there that is good. A lot of websites are key tagged with scam , complaint and review and only contain vauge information that has nothing to do with the sort. I then inserted scam in my search and found a blog thats really interesting.

http://smatimesharecomplaintsandreviews.blogspot.com/ -- Nothing but great reviews, some posted all a few minutes from each other all by the admin of the site. Hmmm with no names.

Also reading their testimonials really make me think if they are even real and or are they so interestingly enough vauge that this company thinks it wont get in trouble.

---- Insert vauge testimonials from this companies website ---

SMA Timeshare help me and my family get the vacation of a lifetime! I never knew renting a timeshare was this easy!

- Ralph and Betty

Many thanks to your good office for this great directory of vacation units.
Your services have been extremely helpful with planning our vacation.
Thanks!

- Mark, Ohio

Wyndham was the best vacation resort ever! My kids fully enjoyed our trip even though it lasted only for a week. Thanks again, we will surely use your services again.

- Marie, New Jersey

Bought my first timeshare with SMA Timeshare and boy do I love it! It made the process of finding the right timeshare that I need and want for my traveling.

- Mike, California

SMA Timeshare for having my timeshare listed here. The renter eventually bought my timeshare unit when his family liked the place. For me that place had many great memories but it's time for other family to enjoy it as well. Thanks again.

- Joanne, California

I never thought the day would come when we were free from our timeshare contract, but your company made it happen. I like the process and will definitely recommend my friends who wants to sell their timeshare to try SMA Timeshare

- Brad, Massachusetts

We would like to thank you for your very professional services. We could not do this without the expertise of your entire staff. Thank you for your services.

- Lee, Alabama

My thanks to your company for providing us with beautiful resort unit listings for rent. We exceptionally love the one we picked (by Westgate if anyone is interested) and made our trip really enjoyable. My wife wants us to come back next year.

- Randy, Canada
 all the years of family fun at our timeshare, the kids are grown and we no longer travel. We found this website and added our timeshare to their extensive listing. Another family was interested and we made a very smooth and nice deal. Thanks SMA Timeshare

- The Irvin Family, Minnesota

Thank you so much for your help and recommendations. My husband and I really appreciate it!

- Stephanie, Texas

SMA timeshare solved my problem, they connected me to a timeshare owner that was able to get me a good rental price for my planned vacation.

--- end sma timeshare testimonials ---

I found it interesting as well that on their blog they have 6 months in referrals and some of these stories sound like they took some time but this company is only 3 months old I can find as of reading this.

I would figure they think the internet generation is stupid and there arent lots of websites refering to this type of information as being "to good to be true" and quite honestly its all a bit too much for me to believe.

Id say stay far far away from a brand new company with glowing reviews across the web and search engine manipulation in articles.

Ask for names and phone numbers of these real satisfied customers and see if they can provide....I highly doubt it.

Close website and moving onto someone else. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMA-Timeshare-Summit-Marketing/longwood-Florida-32750/SMA-Timeshare-Summit-Marketing-Scam-Fraud-Shill-Complaint-Rip-OFF-longwood-Florida-789795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMA Timeshare Summit Marketing