Complaint Review: Smart Auto

• Reported By: butterfly — las vegas Nevada
Smart Auto
3105 E Sahara las vegas, Nevada USA

Smart Auto Fishtail Finance Take advantage las vegas Nevada

WARNING!!! This company takes advantage of people with bad credit. I had purchased a vehicle and the vehicle was a lemon never ran correctly.  They are  a very dishonest company I had payments coming out of my checking account every two weeks and they tried to say I was 3 weeks behind with out no notification from anyone that worked there they had stopped automatic withdrawl for payments, I found this out 3 days after they stopped payment and my vehicle was reposed by them, I called to speak to finance manager thats when she had no explanation so I told her I was calling my bank and they will call her back, when my bank called her back they got transfered 3 times she never answered. They also keep CC on file and charge them with out your permission that was only supposed to be a one time thing. Thank you Car Max for my new car your company is the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Auto-/las-vegas-Nevada-89104/Smart-Auto-Fishtail-Finance-Take-advantage-las-vegas-Nevada-1097106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Auto