Complaint Review: smart seed

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Not_happy_camper — Stamford Connecticut
smart seed
Internet USA

smart seed Best In CT This internet marketing company sold me a dream. I paid about 2,000 dollars for maintenance fees, and a website. They lack in quality, said they would reimburse me. They never fixed my website, and I have yet to receive the 500.00 reimbursements. This company also harasses women on FB. My daughter received a message from a "Wilson" stating she was beautiful, and he would love her to work for him. She ignored his email. He then sent her a request, and caused her to feel very uncomfortable. This is a company based on lazy slime balls looking to make a quick buck. Brookfield Internet

*Author of original report: bestinct.com/lookct.com

This company scanned me of a few thousand dollars. The man that handled my account was Wilson. He seemed very nice, and well informed. i had him make me a website, and also paid for maintenance. I email him all the time, but I do not get a response. My website looks like crap. I wanted it to look like an online boutique, and it looks like a 12 year old designed it.

Also, my daughter received a message from Wilson stating she was beautiful, and should work for him. I found that completely inappropriate! She ignored him, you know what he does? He sends her a friend request. This guy is a pushy a**hole, and will use his "company" to get women "on board". Mean while I am out a few thousand dollars! Thank Wilson! Your a slime ball, and karma will catch up to you! You promised me results, and instead you ignored me, and took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smart-seed/internet/smart-seed-Best-In-CT-This-internet-marketing-company-sold-me-a-dream-I-paid-about-2000-1139469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smart seed

bestinct.com/lookct.com

AUTHOR: Not_happy_camper - ()

very disappointed