Complaint Review: smart shoppers

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Burbank Illinois United States of America
smart shoppers

smart shoppers discountsavingsclub charged my for nonsense, total fraud, ripped my off over $100, Internet

Through  a survey i was contacted by smart shoppers and was supposedly given a "free trial" of coupons and discounts. I  have not received anything after several payments totaling over $200. I cancelled my account but continue to receive phone calls informing me "my account is in good standing" and offering me "identity protection" and to charge it on my card that they still have on file. This Smart shoppers  group over-drafted me in my bank and threaten to sue me at one point if I were not to make a payment for the year of "service" I was "signed up for." I have received many phone calls from this scamming company at the numbers of  877-398-7805  and  585-391-7425.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smart-shoppers/internet/smart-shoppers-discountsavingsclub-charged-my-for-nonsense-total-fraud-ripped-my-off-ove-958432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smart shoppers