- Report: #808850
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Smart Tools LLC
Smart Tools LLC2710 Thomes Ave Cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America
Smart Tools LLC Edge Financial, Inc, Member/Manager Another work at home scam Cheyenne, Wyoming
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU
RE: IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY to work as
Government Insurance Refund Processor
* Starting at up to $37,532 per year DOE
* Work from home / Flexible hours / No weekends
* Processing Government Insurance Refunds to homeowners
* Duties include: Receiving, Screening, and Processing FHA refund notices
* No experience necessary
I called and, after asking a few questions, found out that the company sending the notice was "Smart Tools, LLC, located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and told them I'd call them back.
I then did some research online with the Wyoming Better Business, and Secretary of State that shows that it is a real business, but found that the company did not substantiate their earnings claims. I was unable to find anything posted at Rip Off, so I went to Scam.com and got an eye full! The money is not there unless you have a personal refund claim to file. The only positive remarks posted were for people who had personal claims to file, because it gave them the information they needed to get their refund back. Please refer to Scam.com to review the many, many, many comments posted.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Tools-LLC/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/Smart-Tools-LLC-Edge-Financial-Inc-MemberManager-Another-work-at-home-scam-Cheyenne-Wy-808850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.