Complaint Review: smartcell usa

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: heiss.villa — Beverly Hills Florida USA
smartcell usa
12014 E COLONIAL DR, STE 150 Orlando, Florida United States of America

smartcell usa metro pcs smartcell usa Funding Cost of Bizz from fmr employees checks Orlando, Florida

The store I was working at, located in Ocala FL near the hwy 200/CR484 was always too dead, eventually they decided to let me go due to overhead cost. Several times was asked via email to return my company-issued vest, store key, flyers, and work shirts which was met within days(I even washed the shirts as courtesy).
I then get my last paycheck (one week worked) with a value of $0.00, with only 23 hours of work at 7.5, almost of it was for child support(they paid both weeks) and the rest was charged under label MISC.
When I asked about this I was told that changing the locks by a professional locksmith was necessary for store inventory safety-which I understand, but charging ME for it? isnt that part of COST OF BUSINESS????.
then I get a W2 form stating a total amount of wages and tips for $3,495.00 and a wapping $0.88 worth of FEDERAL WIDTHHOLDINGS!!!!!???????
WTF???

please reply with suggestions on how to address this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smartcell-usa/Orlando-Florida-32826/smartcell-usa-metro-pcs-smartcell-usa-Funding-Cost-of-Bizz-from-fmr-employees-checks-Orlan-557594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smartcell usa