Complaint Review: Smartech and Associates

• Reported By: Penelope — Texas
Smartech and Associates
Austin, Texas USA

Smartech and Associates Shawn Moore is a White Trash Crook Austin Texas

*Author of original report: Who are You?

I was hired by this company as a Recruiter to interview and hire potential IT candidates not knowing this company's rap sheet.

Not only do they lie to their employees they consistently undermine and underpay their employees and  IT personnel under contract.  In fact they break the law in many ways by not signing the contracts they receive signatured by the IT staff.

They used to call me "Yankee" in the office.  Interesting as obviously they were intimidated by my presence - discrimination essentially however the CEO Shawn Moore encouraged.  It's actually very low class on this company's behalf as most of their Management is related.  They lack the college education and moral business ethics overall to run a successful business.

This company is consistently trying to encourage new investors, lure college educated staff and IT professionals yet are not ethical in their overall business practises regarding treatment and compensation for anyone other than their own small family who runs this company who has an absolute terrible reputation in Austin Texas for doing business with anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartech-and-Associates/Austin-Texas-78704/Smartech-and-Associates-Shawn-Moore-is-a-White-Trash-Crook-Austin-Texas-1097290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartech and Associates

Who are You?

AUTHOR: Penelope - ()

When you have nothing to hide-you hide nothing nor have to explain ;

Angry?

Click to teach Gmail this conversation is not important.

David Moore <david.moore@smartech-csi.com>
9:25 AM (9 hours ago)

to me

Hello Penelope,

I am reaching out to you to give you the opportunity to talk with me.  I am truly sorry that you hold such anger against SMARTECH.  It was my impression we treated you with respect and was always fair with you.  If this is not true, I am interested in understanding your concerns.  Your emails to Shawn continue to show your anger and your contribution to ripoff report was a complete fabrication.  Just for the record, I am providing the truth about SMARTECH so you can get it straight if asked or if you find yourself being questioned by someone:

All of the management at SMARTECH have Bachelor Degrees and a couple have an advanced Education.
David Moore is the CEO not Shawn, Shawn is the Director of Operations.
John Mewborne is not part of the family but is on the senior management staff.
SMARTECH celebrated 20 years in successful business last year.
SMARTECH has the same customers for those 20 years.
All contracts with employees and 1099 contractors are honored.

Please tell me why you are so intent on trying to ruin the reputation of SMARTECH and in particular Shawn.  We will not use the fact that you are trying to use such vehicles as Ripoff Report against your previous employers when we receive employment verification in the future.  However, I am giving you this opportunity to discuss and resolve any issues you may have with SMARTECH.  We all hope your daughter is doing better and we have prayed for her and your success at your next employment.  If you would like to call me, my office number is 512-857-7101 and my cell phone is 512-801-7678.  I sincerely hope that I can put your concerns to rest.

Regards,