Complaint Review: smartliving company

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Belinda M Potter — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
smartliving company

smartliving company took my money, now they won't speak with me, called company get nothing but hang ups. nternet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call our Member Service Manager

I found this company on line while looking for a work at home job. I spoke with some one he said that they would send me catalogs and products to help get started for 500.00, then it was more money. I receved the catalog and the products, then nothing i couldn't get in touch with any one, so then i call to cancel, I was told that if i sent every thing back that i would get my money back, this was 2 months ago. I have been calling just to have them hang up on me.  My mother is ill, I help her with her bills and hospital bills I really need to get my money back. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smartliving-company/internet/smartliving-company-took-my-money-now-they-wont-speak-with-me-called-company-get-nothi-931130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smartliving company

Please Call our Member Service Manager

AUTHOR: Susan Smart - (United States of America)

We are sorry that you have experienced problems cancelling your Smart Living Company membership; our Member Support Manager wants to help you. She would like to review your membership and cancellation, so please call 1-800-345-4762 with your membership number on hand and ask to speak with Member Support Manager Jessica. Again, we're sorry you have encountered an issue and we look forward to helping you resolve it quickly.