Complaint Review: SmartLiving Smart Living

• Reported By: Mary S — Wyoming Michigan
SmartLiving Smart Living
Wyoming, Michigan USA

SmartLiving Smart Living debit charged without permission Wyoming Michigan

I check my bank statement on-line twice daily and when I found the debit for SLC SmartLivingL in the pending section, 5-20-2013,  I called my bank immediately.  The checked for me and found that it was for a charge made to my account on 5-17-2013 to SmartLiving in California of which there were several listings.  They suggested that I wait to see if it posted.  I did.

It posted today, they 21st of May 2013 and saw that it was Smart Living, Simi Valley, CA.  I did a search on Bing and came across your site and decided to post a report.  Neither my husband nor I contacted this  entity on-line, via mail or telephone.  We had never heard of them prior to this entry in our checking account.  After reading the complaints/reports on your site I am hesitant to contact them directly so we are going to our bank to fill out forms to have them deal with them.  Thank you for your site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartLiving-Smart-Living/Wyoming-Michigan-49509/SmartLivingnbspSmart-Livingnbspdebit-charged-without-permission-Wyoming-Michigan-1052686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartLiving Smart Living