Complaint Review: Smartphone-buyer.com

2415 W Palmer Chicago, Illinois USA

Smartphone-buyer.com Mark J Glover Fraud Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Smartphonebuyers

*Consumer Comment: Same Thing Happened To Me

I spent $70,000 buying 280 used iPhones from Mark J Glover on December 16, 2013.  So far he has only sent me only 135.  The phones he sold me were supposed to be FULLY FUNCTIONAL and FULLY TESTED A/B stock phones but I found out that he sold me phones that had there IMEI numbers replaced or deleted.  He has not responded to my calls or emails.  I had called the consumer protection agency and a mediator tried to contact him and he responded initially to her but again did not answer her calls or messages after.  I waited and waited for him to do the right thing and just refund me the money, but he refused.

If there are other business's out there that has suffered the same fate as I have, please come forward and let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartphone-buyercom/Chicago-Illinois-60647/Smartphone-buyercom-Mark-J-Glover-Fraud-Chicago-Illinois-1125257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartphone-buyer.com

Smartphonebuyers

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

Same Thing Happened To Me

AUTHOR: TRS - ()

We ordered 115 Iphones from smartphone-buyer.com Mark answered the phone was great. We wired him 30,400 and have only received 41 iphones. He has given us every excuse in the book from Fedex lost the phones, the phone are in Fedex overage department, the phones are on back order, he is shipping today, waiting on parts from China and we havent received any more phones.  He has threatened to sue us if we release the facts of what he has done and it isnow known this is common practice that he does.  We will be pursuing our case because we have found on ripoff report several reports from his other companies.  This guy must be stopped.