Complaint Review: SMASH GLAM

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: ANGRY MODEL — KANSAS CITY Missouri
SMASH GLAM
1210 W 8TH ST KANSAS CITY, Kansas USA

SMASH GLAM PHOTOGRAPHER TIFFANY CODYMAKE UP ARTIST AISHA SIMMON DO NOT SHOOT WITH THEM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY KANSAS CITY Kansas

I am a local model in the kansas city kansas and kansas city mo area I did a shoot with these people and paid $275 one issue i have is i did not recieve all my photos i clearly know i took more than 35 photos with 3 changes. but. Tiffany assured me that she sent me all my photos but did not I asked about me getting printed copies she said i will get 3  and I have not recieved  them  and then she tells me I have to pay extra for more printed copies so i sent my photos to a local printer to have a few printed in 8x10 but the photo came out dark and fuzzy the guy told me the pictures ar web images I was so upset I paid money to get quality photos and quality prints but im her to tell the world these people are using local models for their gain and the world needs to know their work is not exactly what it looks like online  im glad a friend told me about this site and im not suprised to see other post about them they need to be brought down they are snakes very sneaky and munipulative they pull you in there scam by saying good things to you like your so beautiful, or wow your blowing me away  dont fall for it its a trap i hope more model come forth and speak out about these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMASH-GLAM/KANSAS-CITY-Kansas-64101/SMASH-GLAM-PHOTOGRAPHER-TIFFANY-CODYMAKE-UP-ARTIST-AISHA-SIMMON-DO-NOT-SHOOT-WITH-THEM-TH-1081897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMASH GLAM