Complaint Review: smat shoppers savings club

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: sevan — Irving Texas United States of America
smat shoppers savings club

smat shoppers savings club Yes, Smart Shoppers Savings Club is thediscountsavingsclub.com they have been calling harassing me saying I own them almost 2,000 dollars when I cancel them before I receive anything, in March 14th 2 (Join) Want to take legal actions Internet

*General Comment: Same problem with a company.

To Whom it May Concern:

Smart Shoppers Savings Club is the discount savingsclub.com they have been calling harassing me saying I owe them almost 2,000 dollars when I cancel them before I receive anything,  in March 14th 2012 and only19.95 was suppose to be take out each month if i stayed,  I cancel them within the so call trial period, I put a stop to the bank card when my bank card had unauthorized debits taken out, my bank alerted me and we immediate closed that card out before more was taken . They are saying they are  sending it to collections if I dont pay them and i better give them my credit card information, how does it add up to that amount anyway, I have them on tape, one of the managers Mark M collections refuse to give me information to this company, saying I didnt cancel and the only way to cancel is pay them.  I am going to take legal action against them. Anyone has any information please let me know quickly please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smat-shoppers-savings-club/internet/smat-shoppers-savings-club-Yes-Smart-Shoppers-Savings-Club-is-thediscountsavingsclubcom-949376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smat shoppers savings club

#1 General Comment

Same problem with a company.

AUTHOR: Alla N - (United States of America)

My mom is also being charged for something she have not ordered. When I called, I spoke with that same rep Mark who said he is everything - an account manager, a supervisor and a president of the company. He kept saying that my mom ordered something and recently stop paying, that's why they are sending her to collections for almost $2000. Per his words she ordered something online. Okay.... that is complete bull... my mom doesn't speak English, she doesn't know how to use computer.. and most of all, she didn't even realized that these thieves already took ~$20 every month for the past 5 months from American Express, until she just cancelled the card completely, because of the mystireous disappearance of the money.
And now this Mark person just demanded to pay her off the balance for the order she never placed and never received ANYTHING (coupons discounts, how Mark was stating) from them :((((

Smart Shopper Savings Club is the most horrible company on the planet. they are thieves!!! That god's name is Mark, his number is 877-715-2298. if any legal activities against that company - count our family in!

Alla