Complaint Review: SMC

• Reported By: George — Glendora California United States of America
SMC
13230 San Bernardino Fontana, California United States of America

SMC SMC RIPOFF Fontana, California

I responded to an email.  Authorized $215 to be taken from my account after 3rd of the month when my Social Security check was credited. Instead they debited a week before, causing my health insurance check to bounce and I lost my insurance.  Immediate attempts to get a refund was met by conflicting information and no action, repeatedly.   No action in three weeks. Impossible to find a responsible person.  They are in Fontana, California, not far from me.  Claimed needed to check tape of my call, which would take a day or three weeks, depending on who I was talking to.  Lady who took order remembered, but they ignored her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/Fontana-California-/SMC-SMC-RIPOFF-Fontana-California-853218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC