Complaint Review: smgl corporation - Mr Tarun Tiwari

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: maxi88 — New York New York United States of America
smgl corporation - Mr Tarun Tiwari
830 SBBJ Street, Chaura Rasta Internet United States of America

smgl corporation - Mr Tarun Tiwari Con Artist's - Worst Company ever Jaipur, Rajasthan, Internet

SMGL Corporation - On-line Jewelry discounter - Big Time Con Artists & Rip-off Connoiseurs.

Do Not Purchase from this jewelry organisation!  They tried to double charge me for shipping. After I told them via e-mail that I wanted standard shipping.  I also asked them to send me a link to paypal to pay for purchase as clearly stated was an option on their site.  They took one week to do so but kept harrassing me for payment through their non-secured payment center.

After paying through Paypal, they kept sending me e-mails asking for payment. They took 2 weeks just to send my order out - This after numerous e-mails from me asking what the status of my order was.

It took 6 & 1/2 weeks to receive my order & when I did, guess what, the idiots sent me the wrong item. Completely different and inferior from what I ordered.

I believe they did this on purpose. How could they send the wrong item after all my e-mails inquiring specifically & naming that item, which was by the way a more expensive item.

They are Rip-off's.  I just wished this report could go around to every search engine & warn perspective buyers about these con-artist's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smgl-corporation-Mr-Tarun-Tiwari/internet/smgl-corporation-Mr-Tarun-Tiwari-Con-Artists-Worst-Company-ever-Jaipur-Rajasthan-I-964431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smgl corporation - Mr Tarun Tiwari