Complaint Review: Smile Care Dental

• Reported By: Fernando — Montclair California
Smile Care Dental
12233 Central Ave Chino, California USA

Smile Care Dental BAIT AND SWITCH DENTAL OFFICE Chino California

I took my stepson here to get his ortho done. The staff was pretty helpful and nice. We got the a consultation and were told that thru our dental insurance company partial costs would be covered. We were given payments of $80 a month and $2500 total estimate. We agreed and on our second visit I noticed on the paper that our costs had gone up and they told me that my payment was now $125 a month and they maxed out my insurance coverage. I called the insurance company and they told me that they maxed out the benefits and they were also charging me the difference which came close to $5000 when I was initially quoted $2500 total. They did his top brackets on the initial appointment and they refused to reimburse me or hold up their end of the deal after I confronted them. They are complete rip offs and should not be in business. They gave me the run around the whole I questioned getting my reimbursement.  DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTAL OFFICE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smile-Care-Dental/Chino-California-91710/Smile-Care-Dental-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-DENTAL-OFFICE-Chino-California-1059553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smile Care Dental