Complaint Review: smile with us dental group

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: ando — los angeles California
smile with us dental group
18528 gault st. reseda, California USA

smile with us dental group cosmeticdentalreseda.com dental office that should be investigated reseda California

This dental group has 2 dentists.  When I originally went for a ck up I was told by the 1st. dentist that I didn't need any work done other than a cap.  When I returned, I was seen by the other dentist who told me something totally different and proceeded to tell me that I needed a root canal, I disputed his opinion because the other dentist had taken x-rays and had told me I didn't need anything and he told me I had to pay him for the root canal too.

I left his office and went to see another dentist who also did x-rays and concluded I din't need a root cannal.  Smile with us wanted an outrageous price for the root cannal that I didn't even need.

They should have their license removed or at least be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smile-with-us-dental-group/reseda-California-91335/smile-with-us-dental-group-cosmeticdentalresedacom-dental-office-that-should-be-investig-1152232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smile with us dental group