Complaint Review: Smith Law Las Vegas Attorney Gregory S. Smith

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — Las Vegas Nevada
Smith Law Las Vegas Attorney Gregory S. Smith
2520 Saint Rose Parkway #210 Henderson, Nevada USA

Smith Law Las Vegas Attorney Gregory S. Smith is a Identity Thief and a Mortgage Fraud Con Artist. If you value your wealth, avoid at all costs. Henderson Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Learn For Yourself

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusation

. [continued below]....
....

Las Vegas Attorney Gregory Smith was involved with the First American Title Identity Theft Ring during my home purchase in Las Vegas. As a Result My family became “Tenants” in the home we was supposed to purchase. Then First American Title executed multiple mortgages in my realtors name to pay off a US BANK life insurance claim for $272,000 to benefit Diana Philipson who is a Heroin addict and a large scale drug trafficker and has a 15 person Hot tub in her own back yard that was actually used to smuggle one ton of Heroin across the Tijuana Mexican border.  As a result of Attorney Gregory Smith’s Criminal actions my family took a loss of .8 million dollars, lost our business and lost 10 years of our youth. If you value your wealth, avoid Attorney Gregory Smith at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Law-Las-Vegas-Attorney-Gregory-S-Smith/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Smith-Law-Las-Vegas-Attorney-Gregory-S-Smith-is-a-Identity-Thief-and-a-Mortgage-Fraud-Co-1076354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Law Las Vegas Attorney Gregory S. Smith

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Learn For Yourself

AUTHOR: Gregory S. Smith - ()

I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding my law firm and the estate planning, asset protection and business structuring services I provide. You can call me directly at 702-318-5033 or visit my website at www.smithlawlv.com.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusation

AUTHOR: Gregory S. Smith - ()

I am disappointed to see a false accusation made against me and my law firm. I have never worked with or had a case that involved First American Title, nor have I been involved in any other mortgage or title company cases. I am also unaware of any of my clients being involved in any such cases. I do not know the individuals or the facts in this case and consider the accusations against me and my law firm to be entirely false.