Complaint Review: smoke51

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: laura — watertown Wisconsin United States of America
smoke51
9330 l.b.j. freeway st#900 dallas, Texas United States of America

smoke51 fastecigs $99.00 ripoff from a free no risk kit which is not true dallas, Texas

woah me I didn't order from just one of these ads I saw on the internet that were from different tv shows the cost was $4.95 for each kit both from different co. I bought 2 for my grand kids who want to quit smoking there was no warning about me having to pay out $99.00 a month .I discivered that it was a scam befor I was charged but none of the phone no. were ever answered. there e-mails never went to a site . there was no way to defend myself I have involved my bank and they or some glich remove that chargefron safe smoke but now there is a new charge from fastecigs .   ijust think every one should know about these people and someone with some power needs to investigate them as there seems to be several mixed up in the same scam. they hurt to many people to let them get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smoke51/dallas-Texas-75243/smoke51-fastecigs-9900-ripoff-from-a-free-no-risk-kit-which-is-not-true-dallas-Texas-993164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smoke51