Complaint Review: smokes and spirits

• Reported By: jennie — Milford Massachusetts United States of America
smokes and spirits
Mailing Address P.O. Box 394, Salamanca,, New York United States of America

smokes and spirits smokes signal Indian Ripoff Salamanca,, New York

I buy cigarettes candy and gifts from smokes and spirits for many years.

I recently put order (cigs) for 571dollars  to mand after over 2 wks I called and they said they could not make the deadline on  7/1 that makes it illegal to ship cigs.

They never notified me of anything until I called I instantaneously got an e-mail saying that my order was voided and if I would like a refund I would have to mail not e-mail for refund  sent that 6/30.

No response yet called again they told me I could call  directly 716-945-3740  called 4 times rings for 5 min. then busy signal.

I called main office again  and nothing but full mailboxes in all departments

Disgusted   Jennie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smokes-and-spirits/Salamanca-New-York-14779/smokes-and-spirits-smokes-signal-Indian-Ripoff-Salamanca-New-York-621527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smokes and spirits