breathing

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Apache Junction Arizona
smokes-spirits
POST OFFICE BOX 394 SALAMANCA, New York U.S.A.

smokes-spirits Took my money-sent no merchandise-refuse to answer correspondence-over month ago SALAMANCA New York

I sent the company $77.00 in money orders to purchase cigarettes. They gave a tracking #9101 1558 xx, on 9/11/2007, but package has never been received by the post office, according to the tracking number. They kept saying that they did send the package, but cannot send a refund for two weeks.

Now it's been over a month and they refuse to answer any correspondence and I've never received merchandise nor a refund. I've sent them numerous e-mails, but they just ignore me and have even closed my account with them. I had purchased from them every month for a year or so before this.

I am 65 years old, on social security (very low income)(only income), and this is a lot of money to me. I do not believe they have any intentions of giving me a refund. The post office has confirmed that the package was never received by them and also the USPS tracking #9101 1558 xx, says the package was not received by USPS as of today, October 11, 2007.

Patricia
Apache Junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smokes-spirits/SALAMANCA-New-York-14779/smokes-spirits-Took-my-money-sent-no-merchandise-refuse-to-answer-correspondence-over-mont-278331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smokes-spirits