Complaint Review: smoothcorporate.com.au

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: supersonicboom — Sidney Other
smoothcorporate.com.au
GPO Box 594 Sydney, NSW 2001 Australia

smoothcorporate.com.au smoothcorporate Beware Scammer! Hiring Fraud! Design Fraud! Sydney australia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you

Do not deal with those people! I ordered a Webdesign from them. They sent me a copy of an existing site. The only thing they did was rebrand the existing site to fit my logo and content. I emailed some of their designers to find out what was going on. I found out that they outsourced their design and development employees then fire them once they get the final output without paying them.

Here are the names of the people in the management

Matthew Brickwood

Danielle Connelly

Mosmira Irigian

Mitchel Villacorta

Jaime Patton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smoothcorporatecomau/Sydney-NSW-2001-/smoothcorporatecomau-smoothcorporate-Beware-Scammer-Hiring-Fraud-Design-Fraud-Sydney-1105824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smoothcorporate.com.au

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: MB - ()

Hello there,

Juduging by the fact you are quoting Mosmira Irigian in your report, who is a back of house person in the business who NEVER deals with clients or ever speaks to them, plus as well our clients do not ever have contact with our design team, I am going to make an assumption that you are one of the employee's we have recently hired and has been fired for poor design skills and performance.

It is no secret that in our company we have offshore staff so I am not sure what you are trying to reveal here. We fully disclose to our customers our operational requirements and thus along with that our clients get an excpetional rate on the cost of the development.

Secondly to that, we do not EVER use templates, so if you would kindly be able to quote the website we have built for us all to see here, then we can make the decision for ourselves.

If this is indeed a customer, then please accept my humble apologies and feel free to make direct contact with us to have this matter resolved immediately. I do not like the prospect of an unhappy customer and we will bend over backwards to make sure that all of our customers recieve the exact product they are after.