Complaint Review: sms-peeper.com

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sapid — Stansbury Park Utah
Internet, Select State/Province USA

sms-peeper.com (tinyfileshost.com) spying on text messages Internet

SMS-peeeper.com, says free SMS spying.  Do not fall for it.

After getting to the site I filled out the infomation aand then I had to get an activation code from another site, freester.com.

They wanted a dollar every 16 days for their service and you can cancell ant time. So I entered my credit card and received an activation code and yes it was correct because Icopied and pasted it to an email and sent it to myself to make sure.

I entered the code to receive the text messages I was after and the activating code was not valid. So I went back to the site and tried again, but it would not let me enter the same as before.  They wanted me to pick another catagory of surveys and i clicking submit they would have been able to charge me another $2.00 pepr month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sms-peepercom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/sms-peepercom-tinyfileshostcom-spying-on-text-messages-Internet-1101601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sms-peeper.com