Complaint Review: smsvw

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: Faye — High Point North Carolina United States of America
unknown Internet United States of America

smsvw I have never heard of this company. I found a charge of 36.90 on my bank statement. the bank supplied the telephone number. I called and olny recieved a voice mail. I need to get this charge of my acc Internet

I do not know what or who this company is.  I found the charge on my bank statement and ask the bank for the telephone number to call.  I called the number and recieved only a computer message.
I am going to have to go to bank and file a scam and try to retive my money. this will be another charge we cannot afford. we live on ss.
I would like to know how the company was able to get my info and charge me for something I don't have, know about or what.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smsvw/internet/smsvw-I-have-never-heard-of-this-company-I-found-a-charge-of-3690-on-my-bank-statement-708354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smsvw