Complaint Review: SMX Staffing

• Reported By: Garrin — Kansas City Missouri
SMX Staffing
1110 east 4th Kansas City, Missouri USA

SMX Staffing Let Go for no reason. Kansas City Missouri

I worked for SMX at the Nutro Plant in Kansas City that makes Greenies dog treats. It was the worst job I ever had. For what I was getting paid and the amount of pure foolishness I had to deal with I have to say that I should have drew my unemployment awhile longer and found something better. They paid some of their employees late, the two day shift supervisors were and are complete liars, and the work environment is totally screwed up. Management breeds an atmosphere were people are encouraged to tell on other people for the slightest little thing. Problem with that is young immature people tend to lie a lot. The company even stole my steel toed boots when I left. One more thing is that the company will hire anyone. End of the day, if you can, stay away from this true fly by night company and seek your luck elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMX-Staffing/Kansas-City-Missouri-64106/SMX-Staffing-Let-Go-for-no-reason-Kansas-City-Missouri-1121284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMX Staffing