Complaint Review: snack shack/venture leverage group

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: head cook — stockton California
snack shack/venture leverage group
3520 Brookside rd ste160 stockton, California United States of America

snack shack/venture leverage group Antonio Thompson Head cook stockton, California

I was hired at.snack shack in February 2013. As a head cook,with a pay rate of 10.00$ hr.business was goin good.i received my first pay on march of 2013 my name was spelled incorrect.owner never brought groceries on time e turned down customers because of this. On Friday 22, of march was payday for Mr.Thompson to give us a paper stating our pay days will change to the 1&15. ok that check was post dated for the 25th 4 days larger checked bounced.I asked him if we are getting payed on time A. T. Stated yes you wool the 1st if April no pay hr kept putting it off all thru the week. On Friday 040513 he came to snack shack to tell us he was going too get our checks and never returned no calls being answered .sending messages He owes me pay from the 17-spell 5 i have sent numerous messages to him.he sent a message stating the bank in in control but will not give info I'm C fed up ITS my money and i worked for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/snack-shackventure-leverage-group/stockton-California-95219/snack-shackventure-leverage-group-Antonio-Thompson-Head-cook-stockton-California-1044171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on snack shack/venture leverage group