Complaint Review: Snackhelmets.com

Snackhelmets.com
Winona, Minnesota USA

Snackhelmets.com Ecommerce solutions Official nfl site Winona Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order has shipped

Hello,  I had gone on line to order a snack helmet and this site came on saying it was an official site.  So I found what I was looking for and ordered it.  I had gotten a receipt.  Showing my total and reference number.  I went back on the site to see what is going on with my order because I haven't heard anything from them.  I went back on there and I found where it's says that I will get my order in 7 to 10 business days. It took me a few to find a number. I found a number there and it it is a wrong number.  It belongs to a HR Green company out in California.  So I looked some more on their web site and found a town and the state.  So I called the yellow pages there and they gave me a number for the ecommerce solutions that deals with the snack helmets and so I called it and some guy answered the phone and I asked if it was the snack helmet company and he hesitated and said no it was a personal line.  The number to that was given to me was 973-214-0799.  I have not been charged for this yet. I can't cancel my credit card yet because I have outstanding payments that haven't gone through yet.  I wanted to let you know what is going on because I have seen that this has been going on for some time now.  I hope you catch the people who are doing this.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snackhelmetscom/Winona-Minnesota-55987/Snackhelmetscom-Ecommerce-solutions-Official-nfl-site-Winona-Minnesota-1100340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snackhelmets.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order has shipped

AUTHOR: Ecommerce Solutions - ()

Our website clearly states that the product ships in approximately 7-8 business days.  It does not say that it will be delivered in 7-8 business days.  Your order shipped on 11/18, which is the same day that you filed the report.  Your UPS tracking number was sent to you on 11/18, and is

1Z736W560314031755

Which can be tracked online at ups.com.