Complaint Review: snapfish.com

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: don'torderfromsnapfish — United States of America
snapfish.com
303 Second St #500, Internet United States of America

snapfish.com snapfish, hp lost in mail lying about delieving, Internet

*Author of original report: snapfish update

*Author of original report: to robert irvine

*Consumer Comment: Snapfish Customer Service

*Consumer Comment: Are you kidding?

I have placed an order on snapfish on 9th of December 2011 they have said the date that it would have be mailed at my house is 14th of December 2011. Well today is December 16th 2011 I still have not got my order in the mail. I have decied to to call the company who would be deilvering my order which is usps that snapfish said, I have called usps give them my tracking number the lady from usps said the tracking number is false or wrong after I have got off the phone with usps I have called snapfish and explain everything that was going on. And the tracking number is wrong. I asked the lady for an refund back. This website and company is not a great place to place an order off of. Snapfish is a scam i don't see why they give me a fake tracking number and also lying about who would be delieving the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/snapfishcom/internet/snapfishcom-snapfish-hp-lost-in-mail-lying-about-delieving-Internet-810546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on snapfish.com

snapfish update

AUTHOR: dontusebingrewardsorbingsearch - (United States of America)

snapfish had sent me 2 orders of my order free, for there mistake.

to robert irvine

AUTHOR: dontusebingrewardsorbingsearch - (United States of America)

for 1 robert in case you didnt know i have already went online to track the order. from snapfish and usps which they have stated on my snapfish account info that usps was delivering when it got in my town. and it said it arrived on the 14th. which it didnt.  and another thing is calling is the next step to find out the problem. ad it took me to call usps after all that to find out that the tracking # did not exist. and snapfish. so robert it would be smart and wise not to assume.

Snapfish Customer Service

AUTHOR: HeartOfGold - (United States of America)

Wow, I'm sorry you had a horrible incident with snapfish. I've been using them for years and have never had a problem. In fact, everything I have received has been the cheapest priced, yet best quality work.

I also have only had amazing customer service from their site. Two weeks ago, I finished sending out my cards and noticed that I had been shorted by 2. I emailed snapfish.com and got a response the next day. They told me they would send me another set of 20 cards, free of charge. They also said that in order to be able to send them out for the holidays, the would send them via 2-day shipping, also free of charge.

Just as they said, I received the cards 2 working days later. All 20 were there. I got a quick response and immediate solution. Perhaps, if you hadn't asked for a refund, they would have resent your order with speedy shipping all for free.

Are you kidding?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

They said it was going to be mailed on the 14th and because it is not here 2 days later you are claiming it is a RipOff.  I wonder if(when) you receive the package you will have enough honor to come back and post an update.

By the way you obviously have Internet Access and the USPS along with other shipping companies have the ability for you to check your order on-line.  So why in the world did you call them?

If they did send it by the USPS, unless it is express mail there is NO tracking.  There is only Delivery Confirmation which basically confirms that you received it.