• Report: #672021

Complaint Review: snappy nails and spa

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: tammie — westminester Colorado United States of America
snappy nails and spa
westminester, Colorado United States of America

snappy nails and spa mia disrespectfull, liers ,not trustfull, theafs westminester, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Please

this place is a super ripoff! First of all they  did not  accept my credit card saying  it did not have $ in it when it had a lot really, then they told me to call someone i told them i had no one to call, i said ill go to the bank! They told me to leave my 10 year old there( which is agenst the law!) If i did not pay them  they would call 9-1-1 my ten year old was super sad crying because they said they were going to  put both of us in jail!

We went to return the clothes we earlier bought she(Mia someone) was  fallowing us taking what our car looked like we called our bank they would handel it  they said!     I came back to scan my credit  card all the employes were talking in there stuff (they did not speek much english)  they scaned it  I told them I or my kids were never ever coming back to snappy nailes (somthing else) they said one hand (im one handed0 was $20 that did not make sense  the ladey said my doughters was free (becuse.....)  she has a bad mom !  IF  YOU  WANT GOOD NAILES GO TO THE ONE BY SAFEWAY NEVER EVER EVER GO TO SNAPPY NAILES I went thare for 10 1/2 years do not go thare  if you want a good shop and spa!

My 10 year olds nails were not what she even asked the  $!**! lady!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/snappy-nails-and-spa/westminester-Colorado-80031/snappy-nails-and-spa-mia-disrespectfull-liers-not-trustfull-theafs-westminester-Colora-672021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on snappy nails and spa

Please

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Learn how to spell then come back and file your report again - this makes no sense at all.