Complaint Review: Snapshot Getaways

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Ananymous — New York
Snapshot Getaways
85 BROOK ROAD Middleton, New York USA

Snapshot Getaways Lisa Ruiz Lisa Ruiz, Snapshot Getaways, snap shot getaway, snapshot travel, disney, shapshot getaway, travel agency Middleton New York

Snapshot Getaways Travel Agency Lisa Ruiz SCAM ARTIST!!!!

I learned about Snapshot Getaways Disney Travel from her podcast 3 Moms and the Mouse.  I spoke with Lisa Ruiz, about saving money on Disney vacations and on how to become a travel agent for them.  Lisa explained that they have three Disney travel agencies in her email and she would be signing me up under Snapshot Getaways snapshotgetaways.com   so I could sell Disney trips which is what I wanted to focus on. [continued below]....

.....

I was excited to quickly be sent an application and started booking vacations with my family and friends.   After booking several vacations on my own and getting no help from Lisa Ruiz I should have seen the red flags but I did not.  It finally all came together when my commission checks from Shapshot Getaways never arrived and my husband started looking into this company more. I called and emailed and was ignored or told countless lies.  I am still waiting on thousands of dollars from Snapshot Getaways.

When I approached Lisa Ruiz about leaving it got worse.  She is now bashing me and telling the other travel agents lies about me.

Do not do business with this company or become an agent with Shap Shot Getaways.  This is a fake company created to take your hard earned money from you and your friends that you book vacations for.  If you recently joined, have you been getting your commissions or excuses?  If you are not getting paid you now know the truth.  Call a lawyer.  If you are looking to join an agency stay far away from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snapshot-Getaways/Middleton-New-York-10940/Snapshot-Getaways-Lisa-Ruiz-Lisa-Ruiz-Snapshot-Getaways-snap-shot-getaway-snapshot-tra-1125404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snapshot Getaways