Complaint Review: snapsitemap

• Reported By: ChloeJones — Greenfield Massachusetts
snapsitemap
, Select State/Province USA

snapsitemap seo Internet

*General Comment: I am also a victim of this scam company

I've tried to cancel, e-mailed support several times, they don't have a phone number or address and they keep taking my money. There system does not allow you to cancel online or delete your credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/snapsitemap/Select-StateProvince/snapsitemap-seo-Internet-1107680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on snapsitemap

#1 General Comment

I am also a victim of this scam company

AUTHOR: Mike Miller - ()

I am very sorry to hear you are also being victimized by this company. I have the same issue with them - they refused to cancel my service (after I proved to myself that it does not work as advertised) and they continued to charge my card for several months.

Part of this is my fault - I was not checking my staterments carefully enough.

My advice? Call your credit card company or bank and ask them to block future charges to your cards. You can also ask your bank for a provisional credit and to investigate the charges. And finally, don't stop warning people about this scam. Ripoff Report is a great starting point for getting out the word, but there are a lot of other forums and complaint boards. As consumers in the information age, I feel it is our responsibility to put sham companies like snapsitemap.com out of business by truthfully sharing our experience with other potential victims.

Good luck!