Complaint Review: SnapSwap.com

• Reported By: Vince H — Porter Indiana
SnapSwap.com
821 Second Ave., Ste. 800 Seattle, Washington USA

SnapSwap.com SnapSwap shorted me on Ripple XRP'S!! Seattle Washington

*Author of original report: Disregard This Report!!

SnapSwap is a Ripple Labs Gateway. In order to purchase Ripple XRP currency you must first send Snapswap your payment. At the time I sent $100 to Snapswap, the XRP value was 39.00 XRP'S to 1 USD. With that said, $100 would equal 3900 Ripple XRP'S. Once Snapswap receives your payment, they deposit the purchased amount of XRP'S into your Ripple account Wallet. All I received was 549.99 XRP'S instead of 3900!! SnapSwap is a RIPOFF! Do NOT deal with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SnapSwapcom/Seattle-Washington-98104/SnapSwapcom-SnapSwap-shorted-me-on-Ripple-XRPS-Seattle-Washington-1113814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SnapSwap.com

Disregard This Report!!

AUTHOR: Vince - ()

This Ripoff Report that was created by myself towards SnapSwap was in error because of my stupidity in not understanding of how the system works! But then again, I wished they would have just explained to me that you have to convert your currency to either dollars or Ripples. Nevertheless, SnapSwap did send my full payment to my Ripple wallet according to my 'Trust limit setting' and that is all they are responsible for. My apologies to the folks at SnapSwap. I will continue to use their service.