Complaint Review: sneakpeeq

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Melisa — Troy Missouri United States of America

sneakpeeq Placed order on 8/31/12 and still have not received it, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order Cancelled

On 8/31/2012, I ordered a chef's bottle kit from sneakpeeq.  I still have never received it.

On 9/11/12 I wrote customer service asking where my product was and received this response:

SEP 12, 2012  |  02:08PM PDT
Steven replied:

It typically takes us about 14 business days, from the end of a particular sale, to get the items in from the vendor and ship the orders out. The last sale for this order ended on 9/4 and your order should be shipping around 9/24.

We will send an email confirmation with your tracking number within 24 hours after your order ships.

You may review our shipping policy at the following link.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.Thank you for playing sneakpeeq!

On 9/29/12 I wrote again to ask about my product, but never received a response.  So, all I can believe now is that this is a complete scam and ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sneakpeeq/internet/sneakpeeq-Placed-order-on-83112-and-still-have-not-received-it-Internet-954113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sneakpeeq

Order Cancelled

AUTHOR: Jasper - (United States of America)

Hi Melisa,

We're so sorry that you had problems with your order.  Please check your inbox, we've replied to your email, you order will be cancelled as requested.