Complaint Review: SNetworks Classifieds

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Users — BPJ Other
SNetworks Classifieds
4800 Great America Pkwy, Suite# 219 CA Santa Clara, California USA

SNetworks Classifieds (Xmart Group) - Frauds and Crooks Seller - SNetworks PHP Classifieds - Clone Scripts

Summary

I have paid them $49.95 for the Master Source License (PRO), and $20.76 for the SC-SDU-Sub-Domain URLs Add On in early 2012 but they never send me the SC-SDU-Sub-Domain URLs Add On until today.

Details

I’ve visited their demo site and saw a script with a sub domain support. I went to their homepage and chat with their Sales Representative. They said the add-on for sub domain support is not listed for purchase on their homepage, but they agree to sell the add-on and installed it to me if I agree to purchase the Master Source License (PRO) version. Because of the representation, I agree to purchase the Master Source License (PRO) version and the SC-SDU-Sub-Domain URLs Add On (Transaction ID #78D98276PW7524912 and #98M092411F794040T). I’ve agreed to purchase and paid for the item but the Seller did not deliver the item/service. [continued below]....

..... I've contacted them through the Contact Form and emailed 4-6 times to ******@snetworksclassifieds.com, *******@snetworks.biz and ****@snetworks.biz but they didn't answer or reply my email. I’ve tried to contact them through their blog contact system but the form does not work and always return an error. I’ve tried to contact them through the online chat system but it is always offline. There are two occasions I saw the representative is available on the online chat system but when I enter into the chat system, they log out and never return. They refused to be contacted until I filed a report in PayPal. Until today, they never send the product and refuse to refund. Please visit here to see more complaints (REFER HERE)

Below is the chat script between me and the Seller:

They still did not send the the product and refuse to refund.

Please visit here to see more complaints (REFER HERE)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNetworks-Classifieds/Santa-Clara-California-95051/SNetworks-Classifieds-Xmart-Group-Frauds-and-Crooks-Seller-SNetworks-PHP-Classified-1093023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNetworks Classifieds