Complaint Review: SNetworks Classifieds

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: John N — Dalton Georgia
SNetworks Classifieds
4800 Great America Pkwy # 219 Santa Clara, California USA

SNetworks Classifieds Script was not delivered in timely manner as was promised and POOR Customer Service Santa Clara California

I decided to check into purchasing a classified ad script from this company. I went to their forum and saw that if I paid for the script via PayPal I would get my script immediately. I paid through PayPal but only after waiting several hours and after sending two emails asking where my script was.

Once I got the script I saw that it was a very MINIMAL php script that I had paid $49.95 for (I found the exact same script under another name for $19.95). Along with this purchase I was supposed to get immediate access to a members only area that had free module add ons. You had to access the site using the username and password that I created when I purchased the script. As of today I still can't access the members area. I finally submitted a ticket through their ticketing system and I am waiting to hear from them as to why I am having all of these access problems.

They do not offer a refund and I can see why since first of all it is a huge amount of money for such a simple script, so what would they want to refund your money for. Second the same exact script is available under other names for less than half what they are selling it for.

This is one HUGE ripp off and others should be made aware of what is happening here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNetworks-Classifieds/Santa-Clara-California-95054/SNetworks-Classifieds-Script-was-not-delivered-in-timely-manner-as-was-promised-and-POOR-1054373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNetworks Classifieds